Chocolate cream cheese cake
- Ingredients for a Cream Cheese Cake
- Dulce de Leche for the filling, I use the same that I had left from my Dulce de leche buttercream
- Chocolate Buttercream (Recipe Below)
- Bake the cake and let it cool completely.
- With a serrated knife cut the middle and fill it with dulce de leche
- Frost it w/ buttercream.
- Fill a pastry bag for decoration, with tips of your choice.
- In this ocassion I use:
- Tip 18: for the arch of the basquet and for the waves in the bottom.
- Tip 47: For the basket pattern.
- Tip 59-60 for the flowers.
- 4 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 oz of cocoa powder
- 1 pound of confectioner's sugar(or more if yours becocmes too soft)
- 8 oz of semi sweet chocolated melted.
- In large bowl, cream butter with electric mixer
- Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed.
- Add cocoa and mix a little
- Add melted chcolate
- Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Keep bowl covered with a damp cloth until ready to use. For best results, keep icing bowl in refrigerator when not in use.
- Refrigerated in an airtight container, this icing can be stored 2 weeks. Rewhip before using.