My cousin is a hugeee elmO fan ......sO fOr his Bday I made this super cute elmO cupcakes...alsO I wanted tO try how to make this for selling them (being a starting pastry cheff I need tOns of equipment, that I dOnt have)
anyway here they are.. I made them yesterday at 11 pm sO I use a cake mix xD
My usual buttercrem
- Red food coloring
- Beat butter, milk and vanilla on low speed until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar and beat on medium for about 3 minutes.
- Jelly Beans Orange, white
- Sandwich cookies (oreos, or chocolate are better)
- Black food coloring
- Bake cupcakes according to package
- let them cool
- Prepare Frosting
- Prepare a number 4 tip
- Frost the cupcake
- With the pape make the fur, in different directions.
- Decorate with the jelly beans
- Paint the marshmellow or the jelly bean to make the eyes
- Half the cookie and make the mouth .