Anyway, here's the recipe
Cream Cheese Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche buttercream
- Same recipe for the MY cream cheese cake
- Dulce de leche buttercrem
- Teddy Grahams for decoration
Dulce de Leche Buttercream
- 1 and 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- beat the butter on medium speed till creamy. Slowly sift in confectioners' sugar and mix on low till completely incorporated.
- Add in heavy cream and vanilla, mix till incorporated. Add in dulce de leche and beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until frosting is smooth and fluffy, scraping sides and bottom of bowl as needed
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with your favorite decorating tip and frost cooled cupcakes.