Campesin bread by its own it's really simple, but it sure tastes greaat, this is consider kind of a light bread in my country and it its according to it's fat content, but I made it with manchego cheese and turkey breast ham, so I unthhelthified it xD.
You should give it a try it's really good !
- 1500g of bread flour
- 1.2 tbs of salt
- 60 g of butter
- 1.5 tbsof sugar
- 50 g of fresh yeast
- 900 ml of warm water.
- Manchego or any other melting cheese
- Weight ingredients
- Make a well with dry ingredients (flour, salt )
- In the center dissolve sugar, and yeast.
- Mix well and slowly start adding flour.
- When there's no liquid add the oil and knead for about 10 min.
- Let the dough rise for 20 min
- Make balls (Dont worry if the dough it's kind of gummy)
- Let them rest for 10 min
- Flatten each ball and fill with ham and cheese
- Make the ball again and close
- Pass the in flour
- Let them rise until they doble their size and bake
- Bake at 360 F for 15 minutes