Honestly I started making them at 11:30 pm so I use a cake mix , but this time I took the tip from a blog I love Tidy Mom
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Supermoist Yellow Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 peanut pieces
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Then dump all ingredients in your bowl.
- Mix on low for 1 min. Then mix on high for 1 min.
- Fill cupcake papers
- Pop them in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Pipe jelly into them
Peanut Butter Frosting
Assembly I fill the cupcakes by cutting with a cookie cutter in the center and piping the jelly, then cover again and frost. I topped it with a little jelly and a Teddy Graham cookie.