Well I made this cake on monday, but with festival thing I haven't had the time to blogg a lot...but when I can Im gOnna shOw every amazaing recipe we've been working on .......sO fOr monday is this awesome cake...
- 16 oz of butter or margarine
- 1 cup pf prune macerated and processed with 3/4 of a cup of wine
- 12 oz of sugar
- 10 oz of milk
- 7 medium eggs
- .5 oz of baking powder
- 4 cups of AP flour
- 1 tsp of vanila
- .24 oz of salt
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add yolks one by one (don't stop mixing)
- Add dry ingredients(sifted) alterneting with the milk
- Incorporate the processed prunes
- Aside mi beat the whites until sof peaks form(like snow), incorporate to the mix in wrapping way
- Put in a greased pan
- Bake in preheated oven to 350 F for 60_80 minutes
- Let it cool 5 minutes and trasnfer from pan to a wire rack.
I bake the cake on sunday's afternoon in order to be coompletly cool for monday at midday.
- You can use any jam , but I used a prune and raisins.
Resanate a Cake:
This is pretty simple it's just mixing cakem, muffins, cookie crumbs with some dulce de leche, jam or buttercream with a few drops of water and applying to any imperfections a cake could have with a decorators spatula.