Whole Wheat Bread with Parmesan
- 3 cups of whole wheat bread
- 2 cups of bread flour
- .5oz of sugar
- .5oz fresh yeast
- 1.5 of butter
- 1.5 cups of water
- .25 oz of salt
- 1 oz of powder milk
- Parmesan, red pepper flakes, etc for garnishing
- 1 beaten egg
- Weight ingredients
- Make a well with dry ingredients (flour, salt )
- In the center dissolve sugar, and yeast.
- Mix well and slowly start adding flour.
- When there's no liquid add the butter and knead for about 10 min.
- Let the dough rise for 20 min
- Make balls
- Let them rest for 15 min.
- Mafe figurations as a baguette.
- Let them rise until they doble therir size and bake
- Brush them with egg and add sesame seeds , if desired, also parmesan, herbs, etc on top
- Bake at 360 F for 15 minutes
Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of cake flour
- 2 oz of ground almon
- 12.5 oz of granulated sugar (using half half with brown sugar would be amazing)
- 6.5 oz of butter
- 3 eggs
- .25oz of baking soda
- 1 tsp of concentrated almond scent
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy
- Add dry ingredients and mix, just to integrate the dough
- Make alarge roll and cut, or make little balls
- Decorate with oats, almonds, flaxseeds
- bake at 175C for 18 min.
Something cool about these dough is that can be frozen for up to a year and the cookies last about 4 months.