Well let me tell yOu I think this is definitly the best cake EVEEEER !!! is sO moist delicious and the cover is to die for I'm alsO very proud of the decoration I made with this cake I really lOved it.
I knOw there are many recipes out there, but this is really one worth trying it.
- 9 oz of vegetable oil
- 12 oz of sugat
- 7 eggs
- 14 oz of AP flour
- 2 tsp of salt
- .25 oz of baking powder
- .25 oz of baking soda
- 10 oz of grated carrot
- 4 oz of raisins
- 3 oz of nuts
- 6 oz of orange juice
- 1/2 tbsp pd oranhe peel
- 2 tsp of nutmeg
- 2tsp pf cinnamon (I actually used a tbsp)
- Cream oil and peel for 5 min.
- Add and sugar and yolks
- Add dry ingredients(sifted) alterneting with the juice
- Incorporate the carrot, raisins and nuts.
- Aside mi beat the whites until peaks form, incorporate to the mix in wrapping way
- Put in a greased pan
- Bake in preheated oven to 360 F for 60_80 minutes
- Let it cool 5 minutes and trasnfer from pan to a wire rack.
- 1 Can of condensed milk
- 2 pound of confectioner`s sugar
- 2 cups of powdered milk
- 1/2 oz of melted butter
- 1 cup of fine ground almonds.
- Mixing milk and 3 cups of confetioner's sugar
- Add condensed milk, melted butter and some vanilla flavoring. , mix very w/ a wooden spoon
- Transfer to a table and work w/ the rest of the sugar until it`s smooth and doesn't stick to the table.
- For making the decorations add the leftover of the rolled mazapan and add the almonds.