5/30/2011

Cream Cheese Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche buttercream

Like I told I made a ton of batter of the cream cheese cake (It`s amaziing IO swear)....sO a lOt of the batter went into my little Babycakes Cupcake Maker, I swear this thing is just one of the most amazing things my mommy has ever bought me. 




Anyway, here's the recipe






Cream Cheese Cupcakes with  Dulce de Leche buttercream 



  • Same recipe for the  MY cream cheese cake 
  • Dulce de leche buttercrem
  • Teddy Grahams for decoration

Dulce de Leche Buttercream

Ingredients: 
  • 1 and 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 3 tbsp heavy cream
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 cup dulce de leche
Directions:
  1.  beat the butter on medium speed till creamy. Slowly sift in confectioners' sugar and mix on low till completely incorporated. 
  2. Add in heavy cream and vanilla, mix till incorporated. Add in dulce de leche and beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until frosting is smooth and fluffy, scraping sides and bottom of bowl as needed
  3. Fill a pastry bag fitted with your favorite decorating tip and frost cooled cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment