Well for monday decorating class I had to bring a recipe for the bon bon cake, wich I have never try before. Let me tell yOu it ROCKS !!!
I used this batter for the cake and some baby cupcakes (way too tired to take the pic)
Well , below it all I used for both cake and decoration.
Bom bOn cake
- 5 cups of AP flour
- 1 oz of salt
- 1/2 of baking powder
- 13 oz of butter
- 21 oz of sugar
- 10 oz of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 12 oz of white chocolate
- 13 oz of milk
- 12 oz of chopped nuts
- 3 oz of honey
- 12 oz of dulce de leche
- Warm milk with 3 oz of white chocolate, just until melted, let it cool and set aside.
- Combine dry ingridients
- Cream butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy
- Add eggs one by one
- Combine dulce de leche and honey
- Incorporate with butter and mix a little
- Star mixing alternating dry ingredients with milk.
- Incorporate the rest of the white cholate and chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350F for about an hour (It was a large cake)
- Let it cool
6 egg whites
13 oz of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla (optional)
Heat egg whites and sugar watching it very closely not to coagulate. Heat just until sugar is dissolved.
Beat until stiff peeks form.