- 1 box of Betty Crocker yellow butter cake
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- Bacon bites or cooked bacon in pieces
Make cake according to package and bake for 38 min in a prehetad oven at 350F.
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitter with a whisk attachment and beat on low speed until syrup and sugar are incorporated, about 1 minute
- Increase speed to high and beat until mixture is light and whipped, about 5 minutes. Use immediately to frost cupcakes, cakes, or cookies. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
- For garnishing dizzle a little syrup and some cooked bacon.