Well....my bOyfriend and I came back agaiin, and we had our year and a half anniversary, so I decided tO make these fOr hiim (his favOriite chOcolate and cookies are oreas and hershey's cookies n'cream)
These turned out amazing I did a few variations of the buttercream but they are all amazing.
Cookies n' Cream Cupcakes
- 1 box of Betty Crocker French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of water
- 16 Oreo Cookies (I divided the cream side )
The perfect Cake mix, something I have learned from one of the queens, Tidy Mom
- Preheat Oven at 350 F
- Line cupcakes tins with the side of the oreo with cream
- Prepare Cake mix according to package.
- Add the tops of the oreos crushed
- Fill cupcake tins 2/3 full
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool in pan for 10 min.
- Let them cool in a wire rack
I made my usual buttercream, without corn syrup
- 8 oz of butter
- 2 tbs of milk
- 1 tssp of vanilla
- 1 pound of confectioner's sugar
- Beat butter, milk and vanilla on low speed until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar and beat on medium for about 3 minutes.
- Divide Buttercream in 3
- Save one as the originalk recipe
- Add crush oreos to the other
- Add chocolate chips to the other.
- Frost the cupcakes and tyop with oreo cookies and chocolate.