I finally gOt my first jOb ....making all presents for mOther's day of my mom's office....(I've know that helped..:))
I,ve made tOns of propossal and here,s the first...
Cupcake Bouquet....I've knOw is simple...:)
4 cupcakes and 2 minis
I'm gonna put the link I've used tO learn hOw to assemble and the recipe I've used for my cupcakes.
Poppy Seeds Cupcakes
- Cupcakes:shopping list
- 225g unsalted butter, soften
- 225g castor sugar
- 225g self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 1stp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 175C and place 18 casings in muffin trays.
- Combine butter, sugar, flour, and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat with electric whisk until smooth, about 2-3 mins. (You'll noticed that majority of the recipes have the same ingredients and steps up till here. So you can actually make a few types of cupcakes by using the basic ingredients.)
- Stir in vanilla essence, poppy seeds and lemon zest until well combined. Spoon batter into cases and bake for about 20 mins. Remove tins from oven and cool for 5 mins before removing the cupcakes and cool on rack.
For the Buttercream my nO fail recipe
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar.
- 1 tbs of light corn syrup
- Beat butter, milk and vanilla on low speed until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar and beat on medium for about 3 minutes.
- Add enough corn syrup to achieve desired consistency and beat about 2 minutes, adding more syrup as needed.(More syrup makes a more spreadable consistence)
- Frost cupcakes or pipe frosting on with a large piping tip. (I used 1M)