I really hope you enjoy them as my family and I dO....:)
- 4 cups of AP flour
- 1 cup of vegetable shortening
- 1 cups of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs of milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of butter flavoring
- Dash of salt
- Cream together the fats and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg, milk and flavorings
- Add flour and mix until dough comes together.
- Make balls of dough and flatten them in the baking sheet
- press a little hole in the middle with your finger and put a little jam in there
- Bake in preheted oven at 350F for 12-15, really when they star turning brown in the edges