5/17/2011

Peanut´s lOver cupcakes


I dOnt knOw why but I was sitting and I was thinking about doing my homework, but I decidid to make this cupcakes instead xD ....they were definitly worth it. 


Heres the recipe 


Peanut Cake 




Make cake according to package and bake for 38 min in a prehetad oven at 350F.



Peanut Butter Frosting 

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  •  3 tbsp of milk 
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  1. Beat butter and peanut butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer.
  2. Gradually add powdered sugar
  3. Add cream one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick.
  4. Beat for at least 3 minutes until nice and fluff

Sprinkle with more chopped peanuts for the total peanut craze 

No comments:

Post a Comment